So Yah, Do CAPS! - Reflections on the CAPS ExperienceDec 22, 2022
ONCE A CAPer, ALWAYS A CAPPER. On Wednesday, December 21, 2022, graduated alumni from the Cedar Falls CAPS and regional Cedar Valley CAPS programs came together to celebrate their experience at the first-ever CAPS Alumni Winter Social Reflections.
About 50 former CAPS alumni attended the event at Gravitate Coworking, with graduates from Cedar Falls, Jesup, Don Bosco, and Columbus High Schools joining the celebration.
As part of the event, the attendees were asked to enter one of the phone booths at Gravitate, nicknamed the Testimonial Booth, to share their reflections on their experience by answering one of the following questions.
- How did or didn't CAPS impact your life now?
- How is CAPS different now vs. when you went through the experience?
- What was your favorite memory about/from CAPS?
- What CAPS strand did you take, and did you like it, or would you have taken a different strand instead?
- If you were to go through high school again, would you do CAPS again?
- Would you recommend CAPS to an incoming Junior/ Senior?
Check out this video with genuine testimonials from some of our CAPS alums.